What Stace had to say on Friday, September 15th, 2006
OMG–Queen Bam knows who I am (sort of)!

Ladies and gentlemen…

I’ve been snarked.

ROFL!!!! AWESOME!

8 comments to “OMG–Queen Bam knows who I am (sort of)!”

1. Anonymous
    · September 15th, 2006 at 1:37 pm · Link

That was friggin’ hilarious, DQ.

Here’s another “I shit you not” -My geometry teacher had twins (girl, boy) and named them Peter Paul and Alma Joy. -JTC

2. Robyn
    · September 15th, 2006 at 3:14 pm · Link

You’ll notice I was nice about Eric’s retarded brother. I just wanted to know why his head, leg and…er, abdomen was hairy but his chest was not. 😉

I had a friend in third grade named Cricket Prickett. Poor kid.

3. December Quinn
    · September 15th, 2006 at 3:39 pm · Link

Trust me. Making fun of Eric’s retarded brother does NOT bother me. :-)

It is hilarious, isn’t it? Bam is so damn funny.

4. Bernita
    · September 16th, 2006 at 5:44 am · Link

I always mentally cut their hair to see what they really look like in my terms, so I don’t agree he’s unibrow or cro-magnon – he’s a good looking guy.
    The thing that I snorked about was the lightning bold coming OUT of his head.

5. Jenn on the Island
    · September 16th, 2006 at 12:15 pm · Link

Love it!

There’s a fine line between cro-magnon and rugged and manly…I thought he walked it nicely.

Never noticed the lightning bolt before. That is funny.

Ginger and Cinnamon Zimmerman. ‘Nuff said.

6. Annie Dean
    · September 16th, 2006 at 12:57 pm · Link

It was him running around naked in the lightning storm that made me go, “Huh?”

PS I don’t even know who Eric Banana is.

7. December Quinn
    · September 16th, 2006 at 6:50 pm · Link

You think he’s good-looking, Bernita? I’m glad!

I noticed the lightning right away, Jenn and Annie! I kinda thought, given that one of the overriding qualities of this hero is his brains…??

Eric Bana played Bruce Banner in the Hulk movie that cane out a couple of years ago, which I absolutely LOATHED. First I just thought it was dull, but my boredom soon turned to outright hatred and I thought it would never, ever end!

8. Isabella Snow
    · September 17th, 2006 at 3:27 am · Link

Eric Bana was hot in Black Hawk Down, and *very* hot in Munich.

I didn’t really care for him in Troy.

Congrats on being snarked, December!