What Stace had to say on Wednesday, December 19th, 2007
UGH!!

My neighbors are vaccuming. And yelling over the noise of the vaccum. At 9:30 pm. On a school night. When they have three small children.

They are the loudest people on the planet, I swear.

I’m trying to watch House, ffs!

7 comments to “UGH!!”

· December 20th, 2007 at 8:22 am · Link

If I had to vacuum at 9:30 in the evening, I’d be yelling too. :)

2. Charles Gramlich
    · December 20th, 2007 at 11:05 am · Link

Horrible. Makes me appreciate my country home quite much.

3. Gabriele C.
    · December 20th, 2007 at 11:43 am · Link

Well, you could be really evil and call the police because you were afraid there was some domestic abuse going on. :)

4. Sam
    · December 21st, 2007 at 4:01 am · Link

Gabriele is Evil! LOL!!
    Our neighbors once had a huge fight at about 4 a.m., when their daughter came in Late. The father had locked the door, the daughter started pounding, and the whole family woke up and started to scream and yell at her and at the hapless boyfriend – (he was pleading the old, ‘I ran out of gas’ line.)
    We staggered over to the window to watch, then went back to bed. Nothing much exciting happens in our village, lol.

5. Anonymous
    · December 21st, 2007 at 8:09 am · Link

My computer is having an on again-off again affair with your blog.

When it comes to annoying neighbors you just have to face them and ask them, “What were you thinking?” -V95

6. December/Stacia
    · December 21st, 2007 at 9:12 am · Link

Lol, Bernard. I guess I would too. But then I don’t mind vacuuming. I never get to. We have a Dyson and the hubs is fiercely possessive of it.

Oh, I can imagine, Charles. I really wish I had a house again. :-(

Lol, Gabriele! They probably wouldn’t show up though, seriously. I’m not even sure our town actually has police. I’ve never seen one.

Hee, Sam, I would have gone to watch too! A good neighbor fight is worth being dragged out of sleep for, IMO. But how disappointing it came to nothing. Sigh.

But hey, at least you made it, V95! It is tempting to ask them, but we have a fairly friendly relationship with them and I’d hate to damage it. Sigh. Stupid neighbors.

7. Gabriele C.
    · December 21st, 2007 at 11:28 am · Link

Lol, I’ll send some over. All they do here is to look out for people overtiming on their parking.