What Stace had to say on Friday, February 8th, 2008
*fans self*

This is the uncensored version of the cover for Marvel’s Ultimates #3, done by Frank Cho. (In the newer version, one of several variants, there’s a sheet or something covering the Scarlet Witch’s butt).

Oooh, this is nice. It’s probably as close to posting scantily clad man photos here as I’ll ever get, but I couldn’t help it. It’s gorgeous. And it’s hot. So, so, so hot.

Okay. Scroll down one and read my review of Mark’s book now if you haven’t already. :-)

19 comments to “*fans self*”

· February 9th, 2008 at 9:16 am · Link

Wolvy needs to pull in the claws. :) It is a great picture.

2. Robyn
    · February 9th, 2008 at 9:23 am · Link

I love Wolverine, but that does look a mite dangerous.

And why does Wanda (SW) still have the headpiece on? It’s a great pic. Nice to see they paid attention to her butt instead of her boobs this time.

3. December/Stacia
    · February 9th, 2008 at 10:01 am · Link

Oooh, no, Bernard, I dig the claws. Hee hee. Yeah, he’ll need to pull them in eventually though. :-)

You know, Robyn, when I asked the hubs to send the the image, he titled his email “HOT ASS”? Lol. It is great tho. Sigh.

4. December/Stacia
    · February 9th, 2008 at 10:04 am · Link

Oh, and as for why she’s still wearing the headpiece…kink factor? Lol.

5. pacatrue
    · February 9th, 2008 at 11:36 am · Link

Yeah, those claws could be a slight barrier to certain activities that otherwise might me pleasurable for the Witch. As for the headpiece either 1) it’s the comic version of high heels and 2) without it, we wouldn’t know who she was.

6. Charles Gramlich
    · February 9th, 2008 at 12:36 pm · Link

I think the headpeice and claws are symbols to let the viewer identify the characters. Of course, not being a comic book guy, I have no idea who she is. I do recognize wolverine, though.

7. kirsten saell
    · February 9th, 2008 at 2:28 pm · Link

There’s nasty-hairy and then there’s Wolverine. He is just hot. She is just hot. Almost makes me want to crawl in between them…

8. December/Stacia
    · February 9th, 2008 at 6:26 pm · Link

I suspect both reasons, Paca. :-)

As Chalres said, I only knew who she was from the headpiece. So I think you guys are right. I do know who she is, Charles, but not well enough to explain it. I seem to recall she caused the end of the world or something at one point because of some children she either had or imagined she had. I’d have to check with the hubs on that.

Sigh, I know Kirsten…even the fact that he’s a couple of inches shorter than me doesn’t detract from the hotness (unlike, say, Glenn Danzig, who lost what hotitude he had for me years ago when I found out he’s a shrimp. Who reads Wolverine, btw. Lol.)

9. Vicious Trollop
    · February 9th, 2008 at 7:11 pm · Link

Nice drawing but er, umm, aren’t those claw thingys dangerous? I hope he keeps his hands to himself throughout the book LOL

10. December/Stacia
    · February 9th, 2008 at 7:15 pm · Link

Hee, trollop, I imagine he retracts them before things get really serious.

Sadly this is probably as explicit as it gets. It is a regular Marvel title. But damn…the more I look at it the more I want to look at it. I’m thinking I may post it every other day or something, lol.

11. Robyn
    · February 9th, 2008 at 8:29 pm · Link

From what I remember from the late 80’s, Scarlet Witch’s power is warping probabilities. She can make the impossible possible. She was in the Avengers, fell in love with and married the Vision, who is an android or something, and she used her power to get pregnant with twins. If I recall this correctly, she is the twin sister of Quicksilver, a speedster, and their father is Magneto. This affair with Wolverine must be a recent thing.

God, December, why do I still know this stuff?

12. December/Stacia
    · February 9th, 2008 at 9:56 pm · Link

Riight! But if memory serves, Dr. Strange did something where the twins disappeared or were taken from her and she didn’t remember them. But then she DID remember and destroyed the world or whatever. Why I don’t just Google it…lemme go do that.

13. December/Stacia
    · February 9th, 2008 at 10:02 pm · Link

Okay, this is what my spotty memory was working on. The Avengers Disassembled storyline. Not quite destroying the world, but attacking a bunch of Avengers. :-)

14. pacatrue
    · February 10th, 2008 at 5:47 am · Link

In one Avengers cartoon, she always said “Winds (wings?) of Destiny, Change!” I could sub in a lot of things to that, but let’s just go with, “Nipples of Destiny, Change!”

15. Robyn
    · February 10th, 2008 at 8:06 am · Link

Hee, pacatrue. Each successive artist added a cup size to her until you wondered if she was going to fall off the page.

16. December/Stacia
    · February 10th, 2008 at 12:01 pm · Link

At least she’s not as bad as Power Girl. :-)

I totally want me some nipples of destiny.

17. Sarai
    · February 11th, 2008 at 9:28 am · Link

I love this picture. There a lot of great fan sites with wonderful drawings like this. Love me some comic book love/action!

18. December/Stacia
    · February 11th, 2008 at 11:29 am · Link

I know, it’s beautiful isn’t it? Caused some controversy on the comic message boards (and at Marvel) but…wow.

19. Fae Sutherland
    · May 28th, 2008 at 5:15 am · Link

Holy crapola…although, IMO, nothing will ever beat this Xmen cover kiss: http://www.susansizemore.com/WolverineConvergence/TheKiss.jpg

Hate Jean, but that is one hot freaking kiss. Damn.