What Stace had to say on Monday, May 12th, 2008
League Stuff!

That’s right! It’s Demon Week at the League! Remember all the fun we had with zombie week? This will be even more fun. So make sure you keep checking in!

Also! This week the League Book Club is discussing Personal Demons (eep!) This is your chance to say anonymously all the snotty things you’ve never had the guts to say here. And I just might give away some of those prize-type things, you never know. Mark’s running the discussion, so you know it’s going to be fun!

And speaking of contests…Mark will be announcing the winner of the “Which League Baby Picture is Missing” contest. And, as my way of announcing whether or not *I* was the missing one, may I present…My family, circa 1975/6 (I’m not sure quite which).

…and that’s it. It’s hot here. And of course there’s no a/c so I’m sitting in the living room with all the curtains drawn to keep those basted rays of sun out. Remind me to never ever again live in a home where the sun shines directly into the living room and kitchen all afternoon and evening in the spring and summer. With no a/c. It’s brutal.

I know, whine whine whine. I’m off to come up with some cool demon content for the league this week!

14 comments to “League Stuff!”

1. cindy
    · May 12th, 2008 at 10:31 am · Link

i KNEW that was you! i LOVE that foto, you were precious! and i have that same tinge of color on my fotos. =) those of us born circa early 1970’s. hee!

2. December/Stacia
    · May 12th, 2008 at 10:34 am · Link

Lol Cindy yep, there’s just something about that particular color fading or tint or whatever that says “70s”, isn’t there? And aren’t you and I like the exact same age or our birthdays are within a week of each other or something? :-)

Thanks!

3. Charles Gramlich
    · May 12th, 2008 at 11:10 am · Link

Wow, that’s a blond family. Very cute.

4. Bernita
    · May 12th, 2008 at 11:57 am · Link

Ah, so sweet!
    Haven’t changed much have you.

5. kirsten saell
    · May 12th, 2008 at 2:52 pm · Link

We don’t need a/c here. We’ve got the weather. It hasn’t been warm enough yet this spring to go out without a jacket. All my kids’ winter jackets are still hanging by the door and in regular use.

That is freaking sad.

And yeah, you were dang cute, babe.

6. cindy
    · May 12th, 2008 at 5:29 pm · Link

you really were such a cutie–still are! in a womanly sexay way of course. =D yeah, i turn 35 at the end of august. WOOOOO! go us! =D

7. Anonymous
    · May 12th, 2008 at 9:24 pm · Link

Yeah, you were kinda cute I guess. But the kid on your left, that’s a young man of true nobility. Why, look at how he just EXUDES lady-killing amounts of charisma, all while simply eating a doughnut and holding a glass of milk! Tell the truth, with such an awesome kid to hang around with it’s no wonder your male heroes are so, darned, HEROIC!

Flourishingly yours,

T.Morgan

8. December/Stacia
    · May 13th, 2008 at 4:30 am · Link

Lol, thanks Charles. My *ahem* very modest brother there is actually a redhead, though. You just can’t tell because the color is sort of washed out. :-)

Well, I’m pretty sure I’ve changed some, Bernita. :-) I’m so longer so cute and sweet. I’m pretty mean now.

Oh, Kirsten, it was like that here until the last few days. This is the first time we’ve all been outside without at least a jacket or cardigan on in almost two years, as summer never actually arrived last year. Sigh.

*Nods* Yep, I’m the 11th, Cyn. That’s right, I remember now, I’m like exactly a week or exactly two weeks older. 35, I can’t believe it.

Oh, yes, T.M. And they are all based on him, whether they’re managing baseball teams or running important private-eye firms. Sanppy dressers, too.

9. laughingwolf
    · May 13th, 2008 at 8:52 am · Link

nice family pic…

my 3 kids were born blonde, only my younger daughter still is

yes! i love demons… where is this league?

10. December/Stacia
    · May 13th, 2008 at 10:20 am · Link

Sorry, laughingwolf! It’s the League of Reluctant Adults, the link is in my sidebar and we’re partying and book discussing at the blog.

It’s here.

11. Robyn
    · May 13th, 2008 at 12:37 pm · Link

Awwww. I’m a sucker for daddies holding their little girls. When hubs would do it with our daughter I’d just stare at them and sigh.

12. pacatrue
    · May 14th, 2008 at 12:14 am · Link

Ummm, your mom was hot!

Just saying.

13. December/Stacia
    · May 14th, 2008 at 4:33 am · Link

I know, Robyn, it is awesome, isn’t it? :-)

She was, wasn’t she, Paca? She’s still very attractive. Gives me hope. :-)

14. laughingwolf
    · May 14th, 2008 at 7:36 am · Link

thank you stacia, old wuffs welcome? 😉