Oopsie »

What Stace had to say on Monday, December 7th, 2009
New Downside covers in all their coveriness!

Yes, I do indeed have covers for all three Downside books, so here they are!

• Of course, you’ve already seen UNHOLY GHOSTS (5/25/10):

UNHOLY GHOSTS cover

UNHOLY GHOSTS cover

Next up is UNHOLY MAGIC (6/22/10):

The cover for UNHOLY MAGIC

The cover for UNHOLY MAGIC

And, last but not least, CITY OF GHOSTS (7/27/10):

City of Ghosts cover

City of Ghosts cover

Lookie there! They all have covers! Just like real books! Wheee!

I could have sworn I had some other news and stuff, but unfortunately I don’t at the moment. And we’re nearing the holiday season–well, I guess we’re already IN the holiday season, aren’t we?–so my blogging will be intermittent to nonexistent until the new year (yeah, I know, like it’s already been for months).

Thursday I am posting Simon Wood’s second guest post, which is even better than last week’s, so you won’t want to miss that. And I’m sure I’ll pop in once or twice more before the year ends.

I can’t believe the year is almost over. It doesn’t feel real. I mean, time has a way of getting on, but this…2009 has been nothing but a blur. Not a great year, in a lot of ways, and funnily enough it seems a lot of my friends have been feeling the same way. It’s just been a really odd, off year for almost everyone I know.

How about you? Will you be glad to see the last of 2009?

(Yes, I realize I’m jumping the gun on year-in-review posts, at least it seems so to me. But hey, whatever. That’s where my thought process went.)

• 7 comments to “New Downside covers in all their coveriness!”

1. Rebecca James
      · December 7th, 2009 at 6:05 pm · Link

Totally gorgeous covers! Lucky you.

And, no, not so glad to see the end of 2009, it has been a brilliant year for me! But I’m looking forward to next year too.

Hope you have a more joyful 2010. x

2. Seeley deBorn
      · December 7th, 2009 at 7:08 pm · Link

All that and a quote from KMM!

Fucking awesome!

Congrats, dude.

3. Shawna
      · December 7th, 2009 at 8:41 pm · Link

They’re beautiful!

4. Tyhitia
      · December 7th, 2009 at 10:45 pm · Link

Awesome covers, Stacia. 😉 I know you’re giddy about the launch date. Your story sounds like it rocks and I can’t wait to read the whole thing. 😀

2009 had its ups and downs for me. I got married this year, which was the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me. 😀

And I also had two deaths in my family only a few short months ago, so it’s mixed feelings.

5. Amanda
      · December 8th, 2009 at 3:35 am · Link

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

And yes, I CANNOT wait until this year is over. It’s not been a good one and I wish it was over.

6. Bernita
      · December 8th, 2009 at 7:10 am · Link

Winners!

7. writtenwyrdd
      · December 9th, 2009 at 1:45 pm · Link

Gorgeous covers! Now if I could only read at least the first book!

1. The Downside Of Being A Game Tester | Games Testing Ground