What Stace had to say on Wednesday, November 9th, 2011
Stacia Kane Update – Out Of The Hospital

Hello Again

Stacia’s doctors/surgeons are pleased enough with the progress of her recovery that she has been released from hospital to continue her recuperation at home. It’s early days yet, and she has a long road ahead of her, but it’s a step in the right direction.

At some point I know Stacia will be back online but for now she is resting and taking things easy. Therefore, any urgent questions or messages should continue to be sent to downsidearmy AT gmail.com until further notice or when Stacia returns here.

My best to you all.

Mr K.

29 comments to “Stacia Kane Update – Out Of The Hospital”

1. Melissa (My World...in words and pages)
    · November 9th, 2011 at 3:02 pm · Link

Thank you for the update! I’ve been off and not aware she was ill. I’m sorry to hear, and glad to hear all is looking good now. Hugs and thoughts to you both.

Do take care, and don’t rush.

2. Pam B
    · November 9th, 2011 at 3:22 pm · Link

Thanks for the update and I will continue to think positive thoughts and wish her a speedy recovery.

3. Chelsea / Vampire Book Club
    · November 9th, 2011 at 3:33 pm · Link

Yay! Thanks for the update. I’ll keep thinking good thoughts for her.

4. David Bridger
    · November 9th, 2011 at 3:36 pm · Link

Love and hugs to Stace and all of you. x

5. Susan
    · November 9th, 2011 at 3:43 pm · Link

Keep feeling better, Stacia. We miss you bunches over at Romance Divas! {{hugs}}

· November 9th, 2011 at 5:16 pm · Link

Very good news, Mr. K. I know the first days out will be tough when she’s susceptible to complications. I hope she improves in leaps and bounds before winter comes on.

7. Brenda Hyde
    · November 9th, 2011 at 6:14 pm · Link

I’m so glad she’s home! {{{HUGS}}}

8. Allison
    · November 9th, 2011 at 9:02 pm · Link

So glad to hear she’s well enough that she was able to come home! That is truly wonderful news. Good luck with the recovery process.

9. June Orchard
    · November 10th, 2011 at 5:05 am · Link

Only just discovered Stacia has been so poorly. Hope she continues to recover and takes all the time off she needs to get well. Thanks to family for taking time out to keep fans informed particularly at such a difficult time. All the very best Stacia we need you back in good health your books are great refreshingly different and good stories

10. bookster
    · November 10th, 2011 at 10:01 am · Link

Best wishes to her, I’m sure all her fans are hoping for a speedy recovery. Thanks for the updates Mr. K 😉

11. kitlina
    · November 10th, 2011 at 10:45 am · Link

I’m so glad she’s better now. I hope she’ll be in perfect shape in no time and I’m so sorry she had to endure a surgery and hospitalization. I hate hospitals and I can’t imagine somebody liking them, well except the staff. But anyway, I’m so happy she’s out of there and in her home, it will make for a better and faster recovery to be surrounded by her loved ones. My heart goes out to you Stacia, be better soon!

12. Steve Welsh
    · November 10th, 2011 at 3:16 pm · Link

Relaxation time. Let Mr Kane do all the chores and get yourself good and well. Looking forward to seeing you again one of these days.

13. Victoria Strauss
    · November 10th, 2011 at 3:41 pm · Link

Glad to hear she’s out of hospital and recuperating. Best wishes for a fast-as-possible recovery!

14. synde
    · November 10th, 2011 at 7:06 pm · Link

so glad to hear that Stace is home.. hugs and heal up soon we miss you. 😉

15. Williebee
    · November 10th, 2011 at 7:45 pm · Link

Thanks for the update. Please give her our love and best wishes. AW misses her. Anything we can do. Just say the word.

16. Marguerite Butler
    · November 10th, 2011 at 8:49 pm · Link

Home is the best medecine of all. Hope you feel better soon, Stacia. The Mod Mquad misses you.

Your favorite Soccer Mom, Marguerite

17. Seeley deBorn
    · November 10th, 2011 at 9:32 pm · Link

Home! Dude. :)

18. MacAllister
    · November 10th, 2011 at 9:39 pm · Link

Thanks for the update, Mr. K, and please give Stacia lots of love from all of us. We miss her terribly, but we’re awfully glad to hear she’s taking things slow and recuperating.

19. Kat
    · November 11th, 2011 at 1:15 pm · Link

Glad to hear she’s home and doing so much better, despite the road ahead. Best to all of you.

20. sheba
    · November 11th, 2011 at 10:11 pm · Link

stacia, please get better. i need your downside books like chess needs her cepts.

21. Layla Messner
    · November 12th, 2011 at 3:28 pm · Link

You’re in our thoughts, Stacia!

22. KB Alan
    · November 12th, 2011 at 4:55 pm · Link

So glad to hear she’s at home! Sending hugs and prayers her way.

23. Astronomer
    · November 12th, 2011 at 10:47 pm · Link

We appreciate the updates. Please convey our best wishes for a quick recovery.

24. Aleksandra
    · November 13th, 2011 at 3:47 pm · Link

I’m glad she’s better & out of hospital! Give our best wishes to her & to get well soon!!! XOXO

25. Chelsea
    · November 13th, 2011 at 11:27 pm · Link

Hey Ms. Kane:
    I’ve never ever in my life written a fan letter. Ever. Two weeks ago I’d never heard of you.
    But since I found them, I’ve read the Downside books 2 or 3 times each, scoured the internet for every snippet of excerpt, hint or deleted scene I could find, and broken my iron-clad 9.99 rule on Kindle in order to read a short that might contain more Chess and Terrible. You’ve come up with an amazing world, and you tell it with an incredible voice. Now I’m trying not to think about how long it is until March.
    Thank you so much for providing such fabulous entertainment — best wishes for a speedy recovery!

26. Amie
    · November 14th, 2011 at 8:06 am · Link

This is fabulous news. I have been thinking of you and your family and wish you a quick and painfree recovery!

27. Shiloh Walker
    · November 14th, 2011 at 4:47 pm · Link

I’m sitting on my hands…well…almost…because I wanna email and send lots of hugs, but I hope you’re doing better, Stacia.

28. kyahgirl
    · November 16th, 2011 at 8:56 am · Link

Thank you Mr. K for the update.
    Best wishes Stacia for a speedy recovery!
    Laura

29. Brenda Hill
    · November 19th, 2011 at 9:17 am · Link

Just discovered she’s been hospitalized, but now recovering. Glad to hear she’s better.