What Stace had to say on Sunday, November 20th, 2011
Stacia Kane Update (now with extra update)

Hi all, Mr. K here…

Just wanted to let you all know what’s been happening since my last update:

I know that Stacia was looking to rejoin the online community this past week, however, since being released from hospital she had been having some problems with her prescribed medication (it she turns out Stacia just happens to be the “1 in a 1,000” who could have the side-effects associated with it.)

Unfortunately this situation got serious late Thursday night and she had to go back into hospital. However, she is home now, resting and reacting to her new medication well, so hopefully this will be the end of it.

Stacia will be back online later this week if not earlier. She has lots and lots to do, so if you’ve sent her a direct message please be patient as she begins the long process of catching up.

My best to you all and thanks for the well-wishes.

Mr. K.

21 comments to “Stacia Kane Update (now with extra update)”

1. Carolyn Jewel
    · November 20th, 2011 at 4:16 pm · Link

Get well soon, Stacia!

And thank you, Mr. K., for posting the updates.

2. Fae Sutherland
    · November 20th, 2011 at 4:23 pm · Link

Stacia just happens to be the “1 in a 1,000? who could have the side-effects associated with it

LOL, always gotta be a speshul snowflake, Stace! *hugs* I hope you feel much better soon, we miss you!

3. Kerri-Leigh
    · November 20th, 2011 at 4:25 pm · Link

Sending all good mojo to you with bonus glitter and rainbows.

4. David Bridger
    · November 20th, 2011 at 5:02 pm · Link

Love and best wishes to you all! x

5. Raelyn Barclay
    · November 20th, 2011 at 5:19 pm · Link

Thanks for the updates. Sending positive thoughts for continued recovery without more setbacks. {{hugs}}

6. Nicole
    · November 20th, 2011 at 6:05 pm · Link

She is still in my thoughts. Hope she will be coming home for real soon with no more complications. We miss her on AW!!

7. Miss Bliss
    · November 20th, 2011 at 9:49 pm · Link

Thanks again for keeping us updated Mr. K. Hope she’s feeling better soon.

8. Jane Smith
    · November 21st, 2011 at 3:41 am · Link

Oh, Stacia. You would just have to do this, wouldn’t you?

We’re all thinking of you in the mod room, and wishing you better. Take care, sweetie.

· November 21st, 2011 at 8:11 am · Link

Thanks for the update, Mr. K. Home for the holidays will have a special meaning for Stace this year.

10. Marguerite Butler
    · November 21st, 2011 at 9:30 am · Link

Thanks for the update, Mr. K.

Stacia, we’re all thinking of you and looking forward to the time you’re well enough to join your online friends again. Take care,

Your favorite Soccer Mom

11. Jeaniene Frost
    · November 21st, 2011 at 10:14 am · Link

My thoughts and prayers go to Stacia for a full and speedy recovery!

12. Seeley deBorn
    · November 21st, 2011 at 5:09 pm · Link

Dude. Yer so speshul.

13. Geekamicus
    · November 21st, 2011 at 9:10 pm · Link

Ooh, my greatest empathy on the 1 in 1000 thing. I have had my share of the “less than 2% of people have a problem with this.” Just my luck, the only time I’m in the top 2% it’s not for size of my lottery jackpot.

I hope they gave you good care and you’ll be doing really well soon.

14. Brenda Hyde
    · November 22nd, 2011 at 6:03 pm · Link

Ugh…meds can be so tricky, and nasty. I’m glad she’s back home, and make sure she knows that everything will get done and everyone will understand. I know how frustrating it can be to get behind, but it will be okay. {{{HUGS}}}

15. Allie
    · November 23rd, 2011 at 11:31 am · Link

Oh noes! Hope you’re feeling better soon Stacia *hugs*

16. Colleen
    · November 23rd, 2011 at 12:46 pm · Link

It’s good to know I am not stranded all alone on my island of drug reactions though I am sure she would rather have not had her ship sink in that particular ocean! Prayers and best wishes for a speedy and event free recovery. 😉

17. Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com
    · November 23rd, 2011 at 5:22 pm · Link

Keep on getting better Stacia. Sending healing energy your way.

18. Marlene Howard
    · November 24th, 2011 at 8:29 am · Link

:lo I know its hard being sick this long, especially during the holidays but hang in there you will be back to normal soon. I am keeping you in my prayers and I hope you continue to improve. Just rest and don’t over due it. I pray that you and your family have a wonderful and healthy Happy Thanksgiving.

19. Cheryl
    · November 24th, 2011 at 8:13 pm · Link

Oi. Not fun to go from one thing to another. Get well soon.

20. Allison
    · November 26th, 2011 at 9:53 am · Link

So sorry to hear of the setback but so glad to hear it was somewhat easily fixed. Hope that all continues to improve & looking forward to seeing Stacia back here soon. Good thoughts to all of you.

21. bearilou
    · November 28th, 2011 at 8:25 am · Link

yikes! so sorry to hear all of the issues but glad to see that she’s back to recover.

*hugs to her and the mister k!*