What Stace had to say on Wednesday, September 26th, 2012
FantasyCon in Brighton!

Yes, I know, I’ve been away for a while. Lots going on. Most of it not great, sigh. It’s been a rough month or two. But there are two good things: One, I finally finished my New Project and it is in Mr. Agent’s hands, and Two, I have started writing a Terrible POV novella that will hopefully not be awful. It’s very, very odd writing in his voice. The story starts about a month before UNHOLY MAGIC, and we’ll see how far into the established timeline it goes; I’m not sure yet if it’ll cover any of UM/CoG or not. Probably not, but if you guys like it and it’s successful I may do another one which does cover that period/story from his POV.

Oh, and Three, for my UK readers! I will be at FantasyCon in Brighton this weekend! I’ll be signing books at the big Friday night signing, and doing a reading Saturday afternoon at three. Eep. I have no idea what to read. Any suggestions?

I’m very excited; I love conventions, and I think this is going to be a really cool one, but I know very few people who’ll be there so please by all means come and say hello if you’re there.

Also for my UK/AUS readers, when I return I will have some info on FINDING MAGIC for you. I know it’s taken a while, sorry, but it will be released here/there, and hopefully it won’t take too long.

So…just a quick one, basically. Like I said, it’s been a fairly rough and busy couple of months. But I’m hoping to be back on track soon.

6 comments to “FantasyCon in Brighton!”

· September 27th, 2012 at 11:37 am · Link

Have a great time! I look forward to the Terrible POV novella.

2. Miss Bliss
    · September 27th, 2012 at 10:32 pm · Link

Hope you have fun at the con. Very excited about the Terrible POV novella. Sorry it’s been rough but happy to hear you’ve been writing and new stuff is in your agents hands.

3. hindley
    · September 28th, 2012 at 12:43 am · Link

i can t wait for terrible pov im sure it will be absolutley brilliant,sorry to hear you had quite a rough couple of months,i hope the next few ones will be a smooth sail.im so exited about the new project,fairly certain it will be amazing as usual!

4. Tina R.
    · September 28th, 2012 at 1:36 pm · Link

Glad to see you back!

5. kitlina
    · September 29th, 2012 at 3:05 pm · Link

OMG, a Terrible novella. that’s the most amazing thing I’ve heard in a while, I can’t wait for it. Stacia you’re such a great writer please continue to feed our book need with your stories.

6. Seeley deBorn
    · October 3rd, 2012 at 9:16 pm · Link

I hope things smooth out soon. Glad to see you’re alive, at least.