What Stace had to say on Thursday, August 1st, 2013
Winners!

Thank you all so much for entering!

The winners (chosen by the usual extremely scientific method of assigning each entry a number and then having my kid pick a couple of numbers) are:

Drey’s Library (Facebook acct)

and

Mish (commenter here)

Please contact me (email using the Contact form here or staciakane AT gmail) to let me know which ebook format you need. It’s helpful if you email me from the account you want the ebook sent to.

Thanks so much again, everyone! And thank you all for the great questions, which I’ll be going through and answering. For those who asked about Downspeech, if you check the Media page here on the site you’ll find several blog posts and a video about its creation, which may answer your questions. If whatever you wanted to know isn’t there, let me know! (I did get one about whether I keep a dictionary/notes for myself, which I’ll be answering.)

6 comments to “Winners!”

1. Stephanie D.
    · August 1st, 2013 at 10:11 am · Link

Yea! Congrats all who won!

2. Mish
    · August 1st, 2013 at 12:07 pm · Link

I am totally excited. I can actually say…that’s right up! Thanks!

• Mish
      2.1
      · August 5th, 2013 at 8:03 am · Link

I just finished reading this last night. I didn’t inhale it. I drank it in. I loved it. No spoilers here. Everyone needs to read this on their own and watch the story unfold in Terrible’s head. I don’t think he can go any higher on my favorite list without breaking through the confines of the page it’s written on. Bravo Stacia and thanks!

3. Annie
    · August 1st, 2013 at 7:03 pm · Link

If you’re planning on writing more from other characters, I would like to express my interest for something from Elder Griffin’s perspective

• Bee
      3.1
      · August 1st, 2013 at 7:52 pm · Link

Me too, Annie. Show us some love Stacy! He is transforming from a passive supporter/mentor to an active parental figure imho (which isn’t usually so h).

4. drey
    · August 2nd, 2013 at 9:05 pm · Link

Oh wow! I’m sooooooooo excited, I can’t wait! Filled out the contact form! Thank you!!!!